Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

I loved it! I was a little skeptical at first and thought the flash would be full of terrible cliches but I was wrong. Animation was vivid enough to support the humour. Really hoping to see more of these

TD-This Too Shall Pass TD-This Too Shall Pass

Yeesh, dood stick to the stories about your useless degree. Those are funny. This video kind of came off as white knighty

Police Cops Police Cops

The characters don't look original and the dialogue was pretty cheesy. If this is in english then why give the characters japanese names?

Kel-chan responds:

to make fun of bad english anime dubbing

Pixel Sandbox Pixel Sandbox

Awesome

A simple system with endless possibilities, great game, loved it.

i-am-not-jesus responds:

Thanks. I've always enjoyed games that have simple rules and minimal actions (like Go), but unlimited possibilities too.

Dual Thrust Dual Thrust

-nice music
-good visual
A++ :D \o/

Fake 'n' bake chip loop Fake 'n' bake chip loop

This a great loop to listen to. It's quirky and catchy. Great job!

Mawnz responds:

Thanks a lot!

Examples of Excessiveness Examples of Excessiveness

Pretty spiffy

Nice to hear something different, purp.

Purpin responds:

Thanks bro. :)

Wide Awake at Midnight Wide Awake at Midnight

Nice work

Sounds great, keep up the good work

RyanTime2 responds:

Thanks. So this is your NG eh?

Bender In Real Steel Life Bender In Real Steel Life

I think it looks great. His head could be a little less long but jesus it's easy to say that as a spectator. I think overall it's a great model and I love how shiny it is. The anatomy is a lil off but that polished finish really ties it together and shows the heart that went into making it.

Would totally go romo for it

Silverbullit responds:

Thanks for the awesome reply dreaming-loudly! :)
You are way to kind, and you are btw absolutely right about the head. I should maybe mention my cellphone pretty much sux and distorts the images, and probably worsens the proportions a lot. But again I can only agree with you 110% And yes, he is very shiny! :))
I did add some pictures our forum-mates has requested today, I think they show even better how shiny he is, hehe
I dunno what romo is but it sounds great the way you say it mate, thanks again for your wonderful support!

Bang! Bang!

Dat nose

Magby Magby

Great picture. Gotta love old boob head

Nacale responds: