All 7 art Reviews

Bender In Real Steel Life Bender In Real Steel Life

I think it looks great. His head could be a little less long but jesus it's easy to say that as a spectator. I think overall it's a great model and I love how shiny it is. The anatomy is a lil off but that polished finish really ties it together and shows the heart that went into making it.

Would totally go romo for it

Silverbullit responds:

Thanks for the awesome reply dreaming-loudly! :)
You are way to kind, and you are btw absolutely right about the head. I should maybe mention my cellphone pretty much sux and distorts the images, and probably worsens the proportions a lot. But again I can only agree with you 110% And yes, he is very shiny! :))
I did add some pictures our forum-mates has requested today, I think they show even better how shiny he is, hehe
I dunno what romo is but it sounds great the way you say it mate, thanks again for your wonderful support!

Bang! Bang!

Dat nose

Magby Magby

Great picture. Gotta love old boob head

<3!

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Great picture. Love the style and the subtle use of lighting that gives it that creepy look. Also I can see a meowth that looks like Golfinho's profile icon! I thought I was the only fan :')

deathink responds:

Many, many people love Golfinho. :3

Dreaming-Loudly's Crusade Dreaming-Loudly's Crusade

Not gonna lie

I jizzed a little

(smirk)

Plain Jane Plain Jane

Nice work

The nose and lips came out amazing, not to mention the rest, I like how you've kept everything smooth and used an appropriate ammount of shading.

Nacale responds:

Thank you! I see a lot of mistakes, but that's probly cause I drew it, lol. XD

Old 2008 and New 2009 Old 2008 and New 2009

Nice work

Looking good, Zelldoom :D

Zelldoom responds:

Everything done step by step ends being good, Thanks